As a school we are committed to being as 'green' as we can, therefore we will send out as much correspondence as possible electronically - via Parentmail. If you are unable to receive information in this way a paper copy will be issued so that we can ensure you have all the latest information regarding your child's school life.
You may request correspondence in another language, large print or any format of your choice.
- Crisp Packet Recycling
- Y 5 & 6 Welcome Back after Easter
- Reading for Pleasure - Years 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Health & Safety reminders
- Ear Rings
- Book Club
- Safer Schools Letter for Parents
- PTA Lottery
- Computing online safety letter
- Internet safety
- Dojo Letter - Year 1-6
- Education Endowment Foundation Research Project-Years1 & 4
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:Live.Me App
- General Reminders