National Professional Qualifications
If an applicant works in a school in DfE Opportunity Areas 5 or 6, the full costs of a course can be claimed from the Department of Education. This includes schools from Sandwell, East Staffordshire, Tamworth, Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Dudley, Cannock Chase, South Staffordshire, Staffordshire Moorlands, Telford and Wrekin, North Warwickshire, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Wychavon and Wyre Forest.
From January 2018, the University of Wolverhampton, St John's Teaching School Alliance and other lead schools across the West Midlands will be delivering the new National Professional Qualification (NPQ) for:
- Executive Leaders (NPQEL)
- Headteachers (NPQH)
- Senior Leaders (NPQSL)
- Middle Leaders (NPQML)
- Face to face sessions run by high quality facilitators who are experienced leaders.
- Working with school leaders and experienced programme leads.
- Access to fully facilitated online learning resources.
- The opportunity to work in different settings.
- Mentoring and coaching from a school leader.
- Master's accreditation (optional)
Are you or do you aspire to be a ...?
- Middle Leader (£700 + VAT)
- Senior Leaders (£750 + VAT)
- Headteacher (£1200 + VAT)
- Executive Leader (1400 + VAT)
Take your next steps as a future leader.
Register your interest: NPQ@wlv.ac.uk